Explore the Hiker Hut, a great escape for hikers, mountain bikers, and nature lovers.
"The Hiker Hut will not disappoint if you are looking for a remote and serene time away from the stresses of "real life." This cabin is tucked away and offers quiet solitude for refreshing your mind and spirit. There are hiking and biking trails nearby and plenty of fishing all around the Mountain View area."
THE HIKER HUT
RATE: $99 - $139 +fees
Sleeps up to 4.
Bordered by Ozark National Forest, the Hiker Hut is perfect for those who want to get away from it all. Whether you chill by a fire in the natural stone fire pit, cozy up to the indoor fireplace or head out on the trails that are accessible just out the door you'll find the peace you crave. Just 15 minutes from town, the Hiker Hut is an nature lover's retreat.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
• linens and towels
• cookware and servingware
• kitchen basics
• firewood- byo kindling
• starter kit of soap and shampoo, toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap and garbage bags
• the coffeemaker is a standard drip machine, filters provided
• the grill is propane, though there is a park-like charcoal grill for your use by the creek
*There is a small washer dryer available
• Check in is 4:00 PM-10PM / Check out is 11:00 AM
• No Smoking in or near the Cabin
• Dogs are allowed, with Pet Fee
• No loud noise or parties
• Absolutely no UTV's, ATV’s, Trailers, or Camper
• Hunting/discharging firearms is strictly prohibited
85% of paid prepayments refundable when cancelled 14 days before arrival or earlier. 50% of paid prepayments refundable when cancelled 7 days before arrival or earlier. 0% refundable if cancelled after. No date change will be made 7 days before arrival or closer.
"This was an amazing little cabin. Very cozy and secluded."