Explore the Aerie Cabin with modern decor and breathtaking views of the Sylamore Creek Valley.
"I have been blown away every time I've stayed at a Fireside Retreat. The attention to detail is second to none, and the town of Mountain View is so peaceful and quaint. We will be back again and again! "
RATE: $159 - $199 +fees
Sleeps up to 4.
Bald Eagles are often spotted in this Creek Valley, soaring overhead, perched in the trees and fishing in the waters of the crystal-clear creek below, Their nest is called an Aerie. This newly constructed modern "nest" of a Retreat is tucked in the woods overlooking the Sylamore Creek valley and comes with all the modern amenities. It is conveniently located between Town Square and Blanchard Springs, and is a beautiful 15 minute drive to hiking trails, public creek access, Ozark Folk Center, and trout fishing. Soak in the views and sounds of nature on the large deck or head into town to listen to musicians playing Folk Music just 10 minutes away.
Oriented for privacy, the only other properties visible from the spacious porch are the cabins across the creek. The Aerie has two bedrooms, each with queen bed, and one full bathroom with tub/shower. The kitchen is open to the living area and is well stocked with all the basics for preparing and serving meals. Steps are required for entry to the cabin.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
• linens and towels
• cookware and servingware
• kitchen basics
• firewood- byo kindling
• starter kit of soap and shampoo, toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap and garbage bags
• the coffeemaker is a standard drip machine, filters provided
• the grill is propane
• Minimum age to book is 25, ID may be required
• Check in is 4:00 PM-10PM / Check out is 11:00 AM
• No Smoking in or near the Cabin
• Dogs are allowed, with $75 Pet Fee (per stay, 2 dogs max, house rules apply)
• No loud noise or parties
• Absolutely no UTV's, ATV’s, Trailers, or Camper
• Hunting/discharging firearms is strictly prohibited
85% of paid prepayments refundable when cancelled 14 days before arrival or earlier. 50% of paid prepayments refundable when cancelled 7 days before arrival or earlier. 0% refundable if cancelled after. No date change will be made 7 days before arrival or closer.