Book Your Stay in the Famous Converted School Bus
"Skoolie has the best vibe with modern amenities and decor. It really is the cutest little Thing. The bed was comfortable, the shower was spacious, the kitchen was accessible and full of everything we needed.
We had a great visit. I’ll definitely be recommending it to friends. We can’t wait to come back
and try another Fireside Retreat."
emerald gypsy SKOOLIE
TYPE: Converted Bus
RATE: $74 - $109 +fees
Sleeps up to 4.
Looking for a quirky but cool getaway? This is a newly converted school bus, thoughtfully designed to offer you an instagram-worthy experience that you'll remember long after your trip to the Ozarks is over.
Snuggle on the comfy full size memory foam bed with a good book or roast marshmallows in the fire pit after a full day exploring the local hiking trails. Skoolie offers all the "glamping" comforts- a full memory foam bed, pull-out couch, well-equipped kitchenette, and shower/toilet bathroom (like you'd find in a camper). Wifi, smart tv, bluetooth speaker, games, and firepit too!
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
• linens and towels
• cookware and servingware
• kitchen basics
• firewood- byo kindling
• starter kit of soap and shampoo, toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap and garbage bags
• the coffeemaker is a standard drip machine, filters provided
• the grill is propane, though there is also a charcoal grill for your use (byo charcoal)
• Check in is 4:00 PM-10PM / Check out is 11:00 AM
• No Smoking in or near the Cabin
• Dogs are allowed, with $40 Pet Fee
• No loud noise or parties
• Absolutely no UTV's, ATV’s, Trailers, or Camper
• Hunting/discharging firearms is strictly prohibited
85% of paid prepayments refundable when cancelled 14 days before arrival or earlier. 50% of paid prepayments refundable when cancelled 7 days before arrival or earlier. 0% refundable if cancelled after. No date change will be made 7 days before arrival or closer.
"Skoolie was everything we expected and more! Perfect get away to relax and take things slow. We can’t wait to come back!"