Explore the Hidden A Frame Cabin, tucked in the woods with privacy.
"Emily’s place far exceeded our expectations. It was very clean, neat, and picture perfect!! From the moment we drove up to it, we fell in love!! It was cozy and comfortable. We recommend staying up late and going out into the backyard, look up and be prepared to be amazed. We have never seen so many stars before.
It was truly a magical experience."
TYPE: A Frame Cabin
RATE: $111 - $169 +fees
Sleeps up to 6.
This newly built modern A-Frame cabin is tucked in the woods without another cabin in sight. Located between Court Square and Blanchard Springs Caverns in Mountain View, Arkansas, it's convenient to area attractions. The open concept living room has a wood burning stove and smart tv and is open to the well-stocked kitchen and dining area, all with a wall of windows to let in the natural light. The master bedroom is downstairs with queen bed and small desk area. Just across the hall is the bathroom with tub/shower and full size washer/dryer. Atop the spiral stairs from the living room is the open loft with two full beds and a glorious view.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
• linens and towels
• cookware and servingware
• kitchen basics
• firewood- byo kindling
• starter kit of soap and shampoo, toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap and garbage bags
• the coffeemaker is a standard drip machine, filters provided
• the grill is propane, though there is a park-like charcoal grill for your use by the creek
*There is no dishwasher or washer/dryer at this cabin
• Check in is 4:00 PM-10PM / Check out is 11:00 AM
• No Smoking in or near the Cabin
• Dogs are allowed, with Pet Fee
• No loud noise or parties
• Absolutely no UTV's, ATV’s, Trailers, or Camper
• Hunting/discharging firearms is strictly prohibited
85% of paid prepayments refundable when cancelled 14 days before arrival or earlier. 50% of paid prepayments refundable when cancelled 7 days before arrival or earlier. 0% refundable if cancelled after. No date change will be made 7 days before arrival or closer.
"This cabin has a great open feel, beautiful style, and a wonderful view and location!"