AT THE CREEK
Explore the Cottage, a cozy getaway in a meadow along the banks of Sylamore Creek.
"This is a beautiful, clean place in an absolutely gorgeous location. The space was bright, clean, and had many thoughtful touches. We will definitely be back!"
COTTAGE AT THE CREEK
RATE: $99 - $159 +fees
Sleeps up to 4
The Cottage is a small cabin in Mountain View, Arkansas tucked in a remote peaceful meadow- a perfect homebase for exploring the Ozarks. Amble across the meadow to the creek to cast your fishing line or to cool off in the clear water.
Cottage at the Creek has one bedroom with queen bed and one full bathroom with tub/shower combo as well as a queen sleeper sofa and dining area for four. This Cottage is also pet friendly, with a $50 pet fee. Please let me know if you plan to bring a dog (limit 2). House Rules for pets apply.
Just 15 minutes to Town Square and 25 minutes to Blanchard Springs Caverns, you'll be within reach of all area attractions. But, you may find that you never want to leave the covered porch.
if you're looking for space for a larger group, consider a combination of the three retreats we offer in this glorious meadow: The Cabin~ette, Cottage at the Creek, and Meadow Cabin.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
• linens and towels
• cookware and servingware
• kitchen basics
• firewood- byo kindling
• starter kit of soap and shampoo, toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap and garbage bags
• the coffeemaker is a standard drip machine, filters provided
• the grill is propane, though there is a park-like charcoal grill for your use by the creek
• Check in is 4:00 PM-10PM / Check out is 11:00 AM
• No Smoking in or near the Cabin
• Dogs are allowed, with $50 Pet Fee
• No loud noise or parties
• Absolutely no UTV's, ATV’s, Trailers, or Camper
• Hunting/discharging firearms is strictly prohibited
85% of paid prepayments refundable when cancelled 14 days before arrival or earlier. 50% of paid prepayments refundable when cancelled 7 days before arrival or earlier. 0% refundable if cancelled after. No date change will be made 7 days before arrival or closer.
"Serenity at its finest! Absolutely gorgeous property with nothing missing. I was amazed at how peaceful it was."