on LIVINGSTON CREEK
Explore the Camphouse, right on the banks of Livingston Creek.
"We love this cabin! With all the amenities of a modern and comfortable dwelling, its all wood interior and ample windows invited the beauty of its natural surroundings inside. The location on the sparkling clear Livingston Creek is perfect. In warmer weather a little wade or dip would be lovely. This perfect location just a short drive from the majestic Calico Rock, folksy Mountain view, or charming and eclectic Norfork made for really interesting day trips."
camphouse on LIVINGSTON CREEK
RATE: $149 - $199 +fees
Sleeps up to 6.
Lounge on the covered porch with a beverage and listen to the sounds of Livingston Creek. This cabin is right on the banks of the creek and just over a mile from fishing on the White River. With a queen bed in the downstairs bedroom and two twins/one full bed in the upstairs loft, it's a perfect getaway for six.
The cabin is located on a private gravel road just off Highway 5 in a quiet neighborhood and is convenient to most area attractions in Mountain View, Arkansas, including the Ozark Folk Center and Loco Ropes. Fishing on White River is just over a mile away and getting to Blanchard Springs Caverns is a beautiful 15 minute drive. The Syllamo Bike (and hiking) trails can be accessed just 5 minutes away.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
• linens and towels
• cookware and servingware
• kitchen basics
• firewood- byo kindling
• starter kit of soap and shampoo, toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap and garbage bags
• the coffeemaker is a standard drip machine, filters provided
• the grill is propane, though there is a park-like charcoal grill for your use by the creek
*There is no dishwasher at this cabin
• Minimum age to book is 25, ID may be required
• Check in is 4:00 PM-10PM / Check out is 11:00 AM
• No Smoking in or near the Cabin
• Dogs are allowed, with $75 Pet Fee (per stay, 2 dogs max, house rules apply)
• No loud noise or parties
• Absolutely no UTV's, ATV’s, Trailers, or Camper
• Hunting/discharging firearms is strictly prohibited
85% of paid prepayments refundable when cancelled 14 days before arrival or earlier. 50% of paid prepayments refundable when cancelled 7 days before arrival or earlier. 0% refundable if cancelled after. No date change will be made 7 days before arrival or closer.
"Loved staying at The Camphouse! Beautiful, spacious and peaceful property! I loved relaxing on the patio with a cup of coffee or glass of wine, just listening to the sounds of nature or looking at the stars. "