at black bear bluff
Explore the Hideaway at Black Bear Bluff, a cozy retreat on Dodd Mountain
"We've made it our plan to stay in every Fireside Retreat Emily offers! Every time we stay we find a new favorite!
Hideaway at Black Bear Bluff
RATE: $105 - $159 +fees
Sleeps up to 4.
The Hideaway at Black Bear Bluff is an open concept log sided getaway less than 15 minutes outside of town on Dodd Mountain. The cabin sleeps 4 with a queen bed downstairs and two twin beds in the open loft. The kitchen is simple but efficient with a full sized range, microwave, coffee maker, and refrigerator. The bathroom has a tub/shower combo and stacked washer dryer.
The cabin is accessed almost completely by paved road, except the last 100 yards, which is gravel.
**The ladder to the Loft is steep, and should be used with caution.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
• linens and towels
• cookware and servingware
• kitchen basics
• firewood- byo kindling
• starter kit of soap and shampoo, toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap and garbage bags
• the coffeemaker is a standard drip machine, filters provided
• the grill is propane
*There is no dishwasher at this cabin
• Minimum age to book is 25, ID may be required
• Check in is 4:00 PM-10PM / Check out is 11:00 AM
• No Smoking in or near the Cabin
• Dogs are allowed, with $50 Pet Fee (per stay, 2 dogs max, house rules apply)
• No loud noise or parties
• Absolutely no UTV's, ATV’s, Trailers, or Camper
• Hunting/discharging firearms is strictly prohibited
85% of paid prepayments refundable when cancelled 14 days before arrival or earlier. 50% of paid prepayments refundable when cancelled 7 days before arrival or earlier. 0% refundable if cancelled after. No date change will be made 7 days before arrival or closer.
"Fireside never disappoints! The attention to detail and the thoughtful touches make them our #1 choice. We've stayed in several already and are already planning our next trip back! "